Let us know if you agree to cookies

We use cookies to give you the best online experience. Please let us know if you agree to all cookies.

Skip to main navigation

Skip to main content

Manage your registration

Information about what you need to do to manage your registration as a social worker.

Professional standards

Our professional standards set out what you must know, understand and be able to do as a social worker.


For information about our CPD standards, how to meet them and how to record CPD using your online account

Get involved

With every consultation we provide information about what we are consulting on and how you can get involved.


If you have completed AMHP or BIA training, you can request to have it added to our online register.

Work outside England

For information about practising as a social worker outside England and what you need to do.

Registration fees

For information about registration fees and how they're calculated, renewals and ways to pay.

Leave the register

For information about when to consider leaving the register and what you need to do.

Social workers under investigation

A guide for social workers explaining each stage of the fitness to practise process and what to expect.

Find independent support

For information about other organisations that can help support people involved in fitness to practise proceedings.


If there has been a change to your fitness to practise, you will need to tell us about it.

Back to top