Our national advisory forum
How the national advisory forum works
Our national advisory forum provides expert advice, support and challenge to our work and how we achieve our objectives.
- acts as a critical friend, providing feedback and guidance on development and engagement
- advises on how we should engage with people who have an interest in social work
- works together to develop projects and sub-groups, for example with other Social Work England advisory groups
- makes recommendations to our senior and executive leadership teams about our impact on the social work sector
- champions our work and support us in promoting our role and benefit to the sector
Read the terms of reference to learn more about the role of the national advisory forum.
Applications to join the national advisory forum are now closed, but more opportunities to engage with us will be published online.