Let us know if you agree to cookies

We use cookies to give you the best online experience. Please let us know if you agree to all cookies.

Skip to main navigation

Skip to main content

Contact us

Our contact details

For our phone number, email address and online contact form. You can contact our registration and advice team 9am to 5pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and 10am to 5pm (BST) Tuesday (excluding bank holidays).

Tell us about a concern

Raising a concern about a social worker means giving us information about something a social worker did, or information about the social worker themselves.

If you're having website problems

If you are experiencing problems using our website or the online account, following these 4 steps may help you solve the issue.

Online account guide

We recommend that you activate your online account as soon as possible. The renewal period is 1 September to 30 November during which you must apply to renew your registration on your online account.

Organisations that can help

If we're not able to investigate your concern, for example if your concern is about a social care organisation, there may be other organisations that can help.

Find support

We understand that it can be stressful for everyone when a concern is raised. If you need support, including financial, legal and emotional, these organisations may be able to help you.

Feedback and complaints

Your feedback, including complaints, will help us to learn from our mistakes and from what we’ve done well to improve the quality of our services.

Help improve the website

We want to keep developing our website to make it as useful and accessible as possible. Please help us improve by completing this short feedback form.

Freedom of Information

You have the right to access recorded information held by public sector organisations.

Subject Access Requests

You have the legal right to request a copy of the information we hold about you.