Let us know if you agree to cookies

We use cookies to give you the best online experience. Please let us know if you agree to all cookies.

Skip to main navigation

Skip to main content

Guidance on practising outside England

Guidance for social workers wanting to practise outside England

This guidance is for people who are registered, or who have been registered, with Social Work England and want to practise as a social worker outside England.

View or download the guidance on practising outside England

Last updated: 27 November 2019