Let us know if you agree to cookies

We use cookies to give you the best online experience. Please let us know if you agree to all cookies.

Skip to main navigation

Skip to main content

Guidance for overseas applicants

Guidance for overseas applicants

All social workers who want to work in England have to be registered with Social Work England. This guidance is for applicants with overseas qualifications who would like to apply to join the register.

View or download the overseas applicant guidance

Last updated: 5 August 2020