Best Interest Assessors
Best Interest Assessors training
We have taken on responsibility for the Best Interests Assessors training and review process as outlined in our education and training rules.
We will undertake a full review of the training courses available and issue new guidance for training providers.
Below is a list of courses currently approved by the Secretary of State.
- Birmingham University – Dept. of SW & Social Care
- Birmingham City University
- Bond Solon (in association with Teesside University)
- Bournemouth University
- Brighton University
- Canterbury Christ Church University
- Cumbria University
- Hertfordshire University
- Huddersfield University
- Keele University
- Kingston University
- Leeds Beckett University
- Lincoln University
- Manchester University
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Middlesex University
- Northumbria University
- Nottingham Trent University
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Tavistock & Portman NHS Trust
- University of Central Lancashire
- University of Chester
- University of East London
- University of East Anglia
- University of the West of England
- Wolverhampton University
If you have any questions, please contact us on education[email protected].