Let us know if you agree to cookies

We use cookies to give you the best online experience. Please let us know if you agree to all cookies.

Skip to main navigation

Skip to main content

What to include in your concern

You may be raising concerns about your own care or acting on behalf of a friend or relative, or as a carer. If you are a social worker, and you want to raise a concern about another social worker, please complete the form for members of the public. 

What we need from you

We need as much detail from you as possible, for example:

If you don't know the social worker's registration number, you should be able to find it by searching for them on our online register.

If, after searching the register, you are uncertain of the social worker’s registration number, for example if there are multiple social workers with the same name, please write 'unknown' on the concern form. 

We will use all the information and evidence that you share with us to decide whether to investigate, so it’s important to send us everything now.