Hearings and decisions
Upcoming hearings and decisions made by our adjudicators
This page lists decisions made by our adjudicators. If you are looking for a decision that was made before December 2019 (by the previous regulator, HCPC) you can search for the social worker's registration details. Please note, some hearing outcomes may not be available online due to them falling outside of our own and/or the HCPC's publication policy. Please email us for further information.
While registered with the Health and Care Professions Council as a Social Worker and employed by Doncaster Council:
1. On 21 November 2018, at the Crown Court at Leeds, you were convicted of:
a) Causing death by dangerous driving
2. On or around 17 October 2018, in relation to the matter for which you were subsequently convicted at particular 1, you informed your employer of the following, which you knew to be incorrect:
a) The accident had involved another vehicle, which you hit.
b) The driver of the other vehicle was injured but not seriously.
3. Your actions as described at paragraph 2 were misleading and/or dishonest.
4. The matters set out at paragraphs 2 and 3 amount to misconduct.
5. By reason of your conviction and/or misconduct, your fitness to practise as a Social Worker is impaired.