Hearings and decisions
Upcoming hearings and decisions made by our adjudicators
This page lists decisions made by our adjudicators. If you are looking for a decision that was made before December 2019 (by the previous regulator HCPC) please search for the social worker's registration details.
While registered as a Social Worker and employed with Essex County Council, between 2014 and 2017, you:
1. Did not maintain service user confidentiality in that you allowed Person A to access and/or use a laptop provided to you by Essex County Council, which contained service user information.
2. Produced and/or allowed another person to use your work laptop to produce counterfeit documents.
3. Not proved.
4. On dates between February 2015 and February 2016, received approximately 10 payments from the Student Loans Company into your bank accounts:
a. which you knew or had reason to believe that you were not entitled to receive;
b. and did not raise queries with and/or inform the Student Loans Company that you had received money in your account;
5. Your actions described in particulars 2, and/or 3 and/or 4 were dishonest;
6. Your actions described in particulars 1-5 amount to misconduct.
7. By reason of your misconduct, your fitness to practise is impaired.
Length of outcome
The order made by the adjudicators will be recorded on the register on the expiry of the current order imposed on 15 August 2019 for six months and subsequently extended to 12 months by the High Court, or on conclusion of any appeal which is made, whichever is later.